Friday, October 25, 2013

Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta

Hey ladies! I've been trying out a few recipes lately but haven't had a chance to post them yet. I will soon! Right now I want to tell y'all about a recipe I just tried from pinterest. On my food board it's called Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta.

It was delish. A couple things: I forgot to put the parmesan on at the end, but it was still yummy. Also, the recipe calls for using only 4oz of linguine and I was going for a full 12oz box. This lead to me doubling some ingredients which also lead me to over season the chicken accidentally. I'm a very prescriptive cooker so when I go off the script things get a little crazy. So fair warning, if you use more pasta it's not necessary to double all the rest of the ingredients. Moderation is good and you can always add more later.

Try this recipe! It makes a lot of food and it's good. Also, if you haven't noticed already,  Red Lobster now sells their cheesy biscuit recipe at walmart!!! I made them with the pasta and it was great, but let's be honest, I could eat those with fruit salad and think they're great.

I love y'all and can't wait to hear what you've tried lately!

Peace out sistas!
-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment